top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Elizabeth Arden: Top Rated!

Monday, February 20, 2012

Elizabeth Arden's Free 7-pc Gift Event starts tomorrow, February 21st. Get a head start on your shopping by checking out some of Elizabeth Arden's top rated products!



Product: PREVAGE® Face Advanced Anti-aging Serum
Rating: 4.8 out of 4
What customers are saying:  I have used this product for a number of years. No one believes me when I tell them I am 60. This product feels so good on my face and has taken away the eye lines.  

Product:  PREVAGE® Clarity Targeted Skin Tone Corrector
Rating:4.8 out of 4
What customers are saying:  ... works wonderfully on age spots and even freckles! My skin is beautiful after using.  Thanks Elizabeth Arden for making this amazing product!

ProductElizabeth Arden Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules
Rating:4.8 out of 4
What customers are saying:  I cannot believe the difference in my skin, not only the way it feels, but also the way it looks! In just one week my fine lines have decreased and my face and neck feel so soft and smooth. This is a product that I will continue to use! Unbelievable!

Product: Elizabeth Arden Ceramide Plump Perfect Ultra Lift and Firm Moisture Cream SPF 30
Rating:4.8 out of 4
What customers are saying: My 85 year old mother swears by this moisture cream.  She has been using it for as long as I can remember.  Her skin is flawless.  I rate it as I know she would.  5 stars!
 

   Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment