top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Trend Right: Minibags

Thursday, April 19, 2012


When I take an inventory of the items I carry with me every day – I mean the things I honestly need, not just those I tote around out of habit – it comes down to just a few: Phone, debit card, keys, lipstick. And why did I engage in this exercise? To justify a new spring bag, that’s why! Minibags are the biggest “little” trend in the accessory world right now, and I’m finding a great variety to shop. Have a look at our selection of crossbodies, clutches and wristlets in a variety of styles and colors. As a matter of fact, I’m thinking that a structured mini in orange will tick two trends off my “summer must-haves” list, since I’ve also been trying to incorporate more color into my look. You, too? Which style is right for you? Oh, who’s kidding whom? Why choose?! Get two; they’re small.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment