top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Meet EMU

Thursday, November 8, 2012


Winter is on its way and I invite you to experience the softness, comfort and durability of authentic EMU Australian sheepskin boots. Between you and me, I wasn’t an immediate fan of the sheepskin boot look. Once I tried them, though, I quickly realized what the hype was about: The thick, soft lining, giving the boot more structure, the ergonomic sheepskin-lined insole, the tough rubber outsole with soft EVA inset, and the increased fit and support. The bottom line, though, is that as someone who lives in the northern part of the country, I appreciate that they’re warm, waterproof, and able to stand up to extreme weather. If you’ve tried EMUs before, you know what I mean. If you haven’t, well, what can I say to persuade you? Try a pair for yourself. I promise you’ll be a convert.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment