top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

The Gift of Fragrance

Monday, December 3, 2012

As hard as I try to get my Christmas shopping done early, I still find myself struggling to get those few things at the last minute.  Well, not this year!  When in doubt, I’m choosing fragrance gift sets. From my teenage sister to my aunt, there’s something for everyone, for any taste, and at a variety of price ranges. Do you know their signature scent? Then your gift choice is easy!
If not, what about a coffret set, which offers a variety of smaller-sized fragrances to sample.  While you’re at it, take a peek at something for yourself. Why not? Shipping is always free for any beauty and fragrance purchase of $50 or more!

Free shipping offers exclude Yellow Dot Clearance. Surcharges may apply.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment