top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Work It Out

Thursday, January 3, 2013

The new year brings new resolutions; either making a new one or picking up an old one and vowing that this time, THIS TIME, it's really, really going to work. I hate to admit it, but I get that way about exercise. I know it's good for me – mind AND body – I know. But. Life gets in the way and somehow exercise gets pushed to the bottom of the list. One thing I've learned, though, is that sometimes the hardest thing about working out is getting dressed and getting started. To combat this, I'm investing in cute, comfortable exercise clothes from Exertek (ours exclusively), Calvin Klein Performance and others. Looking great is half the battle. Now to put some "me" time on the calendar and get started. Happy New Year; I'm going out for a walk!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment