top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Spring Jeans Guide

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Denim is a great staple anytime of the year, but this time of year usually means I can start integrating denim into my wardrobe in more ways than the rest of the year. When the grass turns my favorite shade of green, I opt for a denim jacket with jeans in bold colors to coordinate with the blooming foliage. Once the temperatures start to rise, I can swap my skinny colored denim for a pair of cropped jeans paired with the short sleeve tops I’ve been waiting to pull out of my closet. As a mom, I find Bermuda shorts are perfect for hot days when I need to run around a lot with my kids but want to stay cool, stylish and comfortable. I want to make the transition easy for you too, so I put together a Spring Jeans Guide to help you choose the perfect denim pieces to keep you looking on-trend.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment