top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Espadrilles: The Go-To Summer Shoe

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Ah, shoes. Unlike skinny-day pants and, well, not-so-skinny-day pants, they always fit, which is why I love splurging on them. And nothing says “summer” to me like a great pair of espadrilles. 
 

To the uninitiated, the jute rope heel or sole is what defines an espadrille; the uppers and heel heights can vary widely. We’re featuring adorable, bright, casual flats, colorful sky-high wedges and sandals embellished with laces, flowers and bows, as well as with deconstructed fabrics and woven leather detail. There is seriously a shoe for every outfit, every mood, every day. And they’re so very comfortable, too. I’m hooked, and clearly I’m in the market for more than just one pair. I think once you try them for yourself, you’ll agree.

Photobucket  

No comments:

Post a Comment