top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Summertime Wardrobe Must-Have

Thursday, March 29, 2012

If you’re like me, you’re not a big fan of running around town in shorts and a t-shirt. I guess I just prefer a look that’s a bit more pulled-together. Thing is, we’re all busy and I, too, love anything that saves a step in the morning. That’s why, for weekend or work, dresses are my summertime go-to garments. 


During the week, I love shift dresses with a great scarf, an open-front cardi, or even a short denim jacket topper to keep the air conditioning at bay. A-line dresses are fun, too, with that early 1960s sensibility that’s going on right now. And for weekend, I’m excited to explore our selection of maxi dresses. Honestly, give one a try; you don’t have to be a 6-ft. tall supermodel to wear them. Hey, if you can be cool, comfortable and on-trend all at the same time? Sign me up!

There’s a reason people on design-competition shows love to create dresses: They’re flattering to every body type and so lovely to wear. Find your style, find what makes you feel comfortable and beautiful and embrace the trend!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment