top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Saddle Up!

Thursday, October 11, 2012


I love fall because it means I can finally pull out my boots.  This year, one of the biggest trends is the equestrian boot, otherwise known as the riding boot.  I've never been on a horse in my life, but this is one of my favorite fall trends. There is something luxurious and classic about the look.  Even better, you can dress them up for a day at work or wear them with your favorite pair of skinny jeans topped with a long chunky cardigan sweater for the weekend.  I can pull this look together effortlessly and I'm ready in a flash for my son's chilly football games or even to run errands.  Take a look at our assortment and splurge a little.  I think you will see how versatile they can be.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment