top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Diamonds are a Girl’s Best Friend

Thursday, July 5, 2012


Don’t get me wrong, trendy costume jewelry is fun and bold and whimsical and all of those things. Since wooden bangles are trending, I don’t mind spending a few dollars on a couple of bracelets to accessorize the right outfits. When chunky statement rings popped up on the radar this spring, believe me, I was first in line.

However, there are times when I’m looking for something a little more... Well, not “traditional,” per se, but something timeless and meaningful that’s still consistent with my style. Those kinds of purchases don’t happen a lot, but when they do, I find that the fine jewelry pieces from the Effy Collection fit the bill. (Yes, I send email links to my husband on important holidays. Don’t judge.) Diamonds, pearls, gemstones, gold and sterling silver, The designers at Effy work in both classic and updated aesthetics, meaning that there’s something for every style, and every price range. Click over to see our amazing selection for yourself. And there’s nothing wrong with forwarding a link or two to someone who might be in a position to give you a gift in the near future. Happy shopping!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment