top navigation

Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Welcome to Online-Only Beauty Week

Monday, February 25, 2013

 
For a cosmetics junkie like me, this is my favorite week of the year!  While I have my favorite brands, I also love to experiment with names and products I haven’t tried, which makes this week’s gift extra appealing: Receive a FREE 12-piece sampler with your beauty or fragrance purchase of $75 or more!

Not sure what to buy? I recommend Clarins® Double Serum.  This innovative treatment product combines two formulas into one groundbreaking serum to reactivate skin’s vital functions with proven anti-aging results.

Oh, and congratulations to the winners of our mystery beauty giveaway!  We’ve sent you an email with details on how to claim your prize, so check your inbox. A makeup bag with six deluxe samples will be coming your way soon!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment